KawaiiBrigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KawaiiBrigade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lunia Lime Race

Go down 
+2
ViolentRose
Kamillah 
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamillah 

Lunia Lime Race Biere9
Kamillah 

Lunia Lime Race Empty
PostSubject: Lunia Lime Race   Lunia Lime Race Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:14 pm

Mmm iv only just got into Lime Race's, if you use your head and think you can really earn some money. Please share tips and stuff in this thread =) afterall i wanna get rich, dont we all? :cheers: Banzai! :D
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiibrigade.rpg-board.net
Kamillah 

Lunia Lime Race Biere9
Kamillah 

Lunia Lime Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunia Lime Race   Lunia Lime Race Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:11 pm

For beginner gamblers, my advice to you is to bet on 1,4,9 these numbers win most of the time out of 3 they win 2 times, if you get 100 Green Chips = 100G, bet 10G on each ( 1 , 4 , 9 ) then you will get a x8 payout so you will win 60G if you lose, bet same numbers again and same ammount of chips, you should win, then you will have still won 30G last stand if you dont win, which rarely happens, bet once more and you will win your money back, if you lose a third time, dont bother gambling you have 0 luck 👅 lols!

Also if you have 200 green chips you would bet 20G on each, 300 green chips, 30G on each, and so on.
Back to top Go down
ViolentRose
Level 1
Level 1
ViolentRose

Lunia Lime Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunia Lime Race   Lunia Lime Race Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:36 pm

D: I'm too poor to get 100G worth of chips. I only have like 5G, I've been off Lunia for a while so i need to brush up on my skills =/. Bags expired on all characters... Anyways i don't have much of a idea for the lime races, however if you have 100G Just for the lime races, there's the History Johnny Rogers pass for episode 4 skull fortress, 64G for a 1 week pass. You're going to need a partner but there's this glitch that will allow you to finish it really fast and at the end you'll make about 150 G Per hour. Hopefully that helps, too bad i couldn't give an idea about the slime races.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/aw50f/
Kamillah 

Lunia Lime Race Biere9
Kamillah 

Lunia Lime Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunia Lime Race   Lunia Lime Race Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:45 am

Your right there is a glitch and it makes you around 150G an hour, but because im dacy and high lvl i can finish stage so fast that its faster than the glitch by x2 :x
Back to top Go down
ViolentRose
Level 1
Level 1
ViolentRose

Lunia Lime Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunia Lime Race   Lunia Lime Race Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:14 am

D: Darn you, i only know a few things about Lunia, but alot about combos and PvP based things, except i'm too lazy to reach a high level to even do proper combos X_X. (Highest i've ever gotten to is lv 50.) Closed mines sucks for me... Try legend roger thingymajigy i think it's 250G Per hour, more difficult for you i guess O.o. Pass is 200G for 1 week X_X.
Back to top Go down
Ish1992
Level 2
Level 2
Ish1992

Lunia Lime Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunia Lime Race   Lunia Lime Race Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:52 pm

Tell me about it rogers takes forever without glitch i dont even kno the glitch lol
Back to top Go down
ViolentRose
Level 1
Level 1
ViolentRose

Lunia Lime Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunia Lime Race   Lunia Lime Race Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:48 pm

I don't either, i just know that there is a glitch lol.
Back to top Go down
KazeBoyXP
Level 10
Level 10
KazeBoyXP

Lunia Lime Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunia Lime Race   Lunia Lime Race Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:19 pm

T_T Lucky people... I'm so poor... So Ironic that I'm poor in real life too 🇳🇴
Back to top Go down
Kamillah 

Lunia Lime Race Biere9
Kamillah 

Lunia Lime Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunia Lime Race   Lunia Lime Race Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:14 pm

The rogers glitch is simple, die at the first blue shiny barrier thing, and then while your dead, but cannot be touched walk up and around the barrier, it will let you pass, then you resserect on other side, collect all the boxes and restart stage.

Other glitch is have someone stay in rogers at entrance and you can just go through the first bit of the level collecting all boxes without enemies appearing or barriers. Works best on LRogers because its harder, well not harder but its time consuming if your not using the glitch.

👽
Back to top Go down
jiro14
Level 10
Level 10
jiro14

Lunia Lime Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunia Lime Race   Lunia Lime Race Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:52 am

Oooh, thanks for the glitch info, Kami-chan. :]

Hmm... I shall try Lime Race sometime. I'm also poor. xD
Back to top Go down
KazeBoyXP
Level 10
Level 10
KazeBoyXP

Lunia Lime Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunia Lime Race   Lunia Lime Race Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:20 am

Kamillah  wrote:
For beginner gamblers, my advice to you is to bet on 1,4,9 these numbers win most of the time out of 3 they win 2 times, if you get 100 Green Chips = 100G, bet 10G on each ( 1 , 4 , 9 ) then you will get a x8 payout so you will win 60G if you lose, bet same numbers again and same ammount of chips, you should win, then you will have still won 30G last stand if you dont win, which rarely happens, bet once more and you will win your money back, if you lose a third time, dont bother gambling you have 0 luck 👅 lols!

Yeah... I give up. I have 0 luck. :(
Back to top Go down
Pang

Pang

Lunia Lime Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunia Lime Race   Lunia Lime Race Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:48 am

wow I had no idea there was a glitch. I was soloing this stage and it took on average 13mins to complete. Made like 100g an hour this way and got boring fast. Quick question, you can't enter the side rooms while glitching? or can you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lunia Lime Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunia Lime Race   Lunia Lime Race Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunia Lime Race
Page 1 of 1