KawaiiBrigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KawaiiBrigade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Family System

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KazeBoyXP
Level 10
Level 10
KazeBoyXP

Family System Empty
PostSubject: Family System   Family System Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:47 pm

So a new system came out along with ryan. Called the family system. Can someone be kind enough to explain what it is, the benefits, and the max amount of people you can have on it, and any other etc. about it? Thanks. XP
👅
Back to top Go down
jiro14
Level 10
Level 10
jiro14

Family System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family System   Family System Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:40 am

Lol, yeah.

Haha, don't you read the forums on ijji? xD
Or try clicking the "Help" button in-game. Lawl.

From what I know:
-Max 4 family members, and you can add 2 more as guests, but not permanent members~
-Characters lower than lvl 30 are automatically added as guests to a random family when they log in~
-After an hour of playing (it shows the percentage on the family stats/J), you'll get a family gift...it could be a set, a title, or maybe some more stuff that I haven't tried yet...they're limited for only a few hours to a few days...max I've had was 3 days or something for the title~
-You get extra exp % ranging from I think... 10% to 30%...based on what I get...I don't remember if it goes up more than 30%, but the % of exp depends on how many members are online, I think~

Well, that's all I can think of now. I hope it helps. ^_^
Back to top Go down
KazeBoyXP
Level 10
Level 10
KazeBoyXP

Family System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family System   Family System Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:15 pm

jiro14 wrote:
Lol, yeah.

Haha, don't you read the forums on ijji? xD
Or try clicking the "Help" button in-game. Lawl.

No I don't read the forums on ijji. And Help button is for nubs. 👅
Back to top Go down
SemiFiction
Level 5
Level 5
SemiFiction

Family System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family System   Family System Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:20 pm

Family sistem is everything now. u should have atleast 1 omgwtf-like active person in family..
the most OMGWTF thing in this sistem is:
When one of ur family members Rebirth - everyone gets OMGWTF box. u can get some CS items like 30days bag 30days bank vault, rebirth book, Un-bind thingy, some odd catalyst and other OMGWTF things Grhh..

oh and u'll get another OMGWTF box when u have 100 contribution in guild (this work only if ur in family). u can get a Yuki card but theres 0.3% of getting it. theres all of guild support items in that box, like guild store and guild stamp.
Back to top Go down
http://www.georock.ge/forums
jiro14
Level 10
Level 10
jiro14

Family System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family System   Family System Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:49 pm

ZOMGWTFAZNBBQSAUCE.

I want those. Nao.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Family System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family System   Family System Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family System
Page 1 of 1