KawaiiBrigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KawaiiBrigade

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to get FREE G Coins

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

How to get FREE G Coins Empty
PostSubject: How to get FREE G Coins   How to get FREE G Coins Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:49 am

Step 1 : Goto the lunia website .ijji.com

Step 2 :Click on the myaccount button at the top

Step 3 :Log in using your password and secret answer

Step 4 :Then select free g coin on the left hand side of the options after you log in

Step 5 :Then goto peanut labs on the bottom

Step 6 : Only do the surveys that are highlighted in blue... the rest will just be mobile phone crap you dont want to pay for...

So, after doing a survey which takes really just ten minutes at the most you will have earned some g coin to buy stuff..

I did two surveys and got 16 g coins... just enough to buy a rebirth and maybe i will save up to skip the legend stages after the rb...

Mind you the surveys are not always available and I would recommend checking them every other day for the non mobile surveys.

I hope that this helps someone, if you have any more questions
let me know.
Back to top Go down
KazeBoyXP
Level 10
Level 10
KazeBoyXP

PostSubject: Re: How to get FREE G Coins   How to get FREE G Coins Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:31 am

Im trying to get ryan through surveys... Oh god help me... :pale:
Back to top Go down
ViolentRose
Level 1
Level 1
ViolentRose

PostSubject: Re: How to get FREE G Coins   How to get FREE G Coins Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:54 pm

You have a lot of time, just make sure you pick the right answers as they will be looking for certain things. The biggest factor and the one that will affect how much surveys you'll get is, they'll check if you live in the USA. And they'll be racist and disqualify you if you're say Asian, so you're unfortunately gonna have to pick White/Caucasian most of the times. Another handy tip is, don't be stupid and randomly pick things that are not part of the friken survey. Eg. a wine survey and if it asks do u drink any of these wines and u answer something like no. They'll disqualify you, two more things, one of which is the age. Most of the time i set my age to 1984 or what not, 25 yrs old so i can get the survey. Also at the beginning of some surveys, they'll ask if any of your family works for blah blah blah. Select none of the above because if you do select one of them, they'll think they'll be in danger or something and disqualify you. That's all i have to say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/aw50f/
Ish1992
Level 2
Level 2
Ish1992

PostSubject: Re: How to get FREE G Coins   How to get FREE G Coins Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:12 pm

yes surveys are bothersome
Back to top Go down
jiro14
Level 10
Level 10
jiro14

PostSubject: Re: How to get FREE G Coins   How to get FREE G Coins Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:17 pm

Lol, good tips, ViolentRose. :]

Yep, they are bothersome...but sometimes they come in handy. xD

All you need is time and a little bit of effort, lawls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to get FREE G Coins   How to get FREE G Coins Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:05 pm

ViolentRose wrote:
You have a lot of time, just make sure you pick the right answers as they will be looking for certain things. The biggest factor and the one that will affect how much surveys you'll get is, they'll check if you live in the USA. And they'll be racist and disqualify you if you're say Asian, so you're unfortunately gonna have to pick White/Caucasian most of the times. Another handy tip is, don't be stupid and randomly pick things that are not part of the friken survey. Eg. a wine survey and if it asks do u drink any of these wines and u answer something like no. They'll disqualify you, two more things, one of which is the age. Most of the time i set my age to 1984 or what not, 25 yrs old so i can get the survey. Also at the beginning of some surveys, they'll ask if any of your family works for blah blah blah. Select none of the above because if you do select one of them, they'll think they'll be in danger or something and disqualify you. That's all i have to say.

I don't think it's racist, as much as show a bias towards their target market.
Back to top Go down
ViolentRose
Level 1
Level 1
ViolentRose

PostSubject: Re: How to get FREE G Coins   How to get FREE G Coins Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 5:23 pm

=P Ya i know what you mean, but most people just like saying racist, D: Stupid people no like chinese X_X.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/aw50f/
jiro14
Level 10
Level 10
jiro14

PostSubject: Re: How to get FREE G Coins   How to get FREE G Coins Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:53 am

I would regard that as racist. xD LAWL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get FREE G Coins   How to get FREE G Coins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get FREE G Coins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KawaiiBrigade :: Lunia :: Tips & Guides..-
Jump to: